The next event the Star Bikers will be attending is:-
Sunday July 14th 2013
more details can be found at www.staffordshirebikeshow.co.uk
Our next Charity Run will be…
The 36th Annual
Stoke on Trent / Star Bikers
To be held on
8th December 2013
THE ORIGINAL & THE BEST
Arrive before 10:45 for:
11am START AT:-
BRITANNIA STADIUM, STOKE ON TRENT.
with the parade ending at
THE KINGS HALL, STOKE ON TRENT.
With Live Band: T.B.A
General information. Meet for 11 am start
A donation of £2 per bike + a toy is required
to take part on the run.
This also gives access to the Kings hall, Stoke & Entry to the Prize Raffle.
KINGS HALL DOORS ALSO OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT 11am :
Entry to Kings Hall is Free if you have taken part on the run, otherwise we simply ask for a donation of £2.
Refreshments & licensed bars available.
There will be support staff at the Kings Hall from 10am onwards, to accept donations & to allow members of the public & factory or works groups to deliver or drop off any of your own or works collected donations or gifts before the bikes arrive.
Terms and conditions
By taking part in any Star Bikers run, participants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- All vehicles must display a valid tax disc for that vehicle.
- All vehicles must be in a roadworthy condition and (if over three years old) have a valid MOT certificate.
- All participants must be insured against third party damage.
- All participants must hold a valid driving license.
- An approved helmet must be worn when required to do so by law.
- Riders must not perform wheelies, burnouts or stunts.
- Riders must follow instructions given by the Police and Marshals.
- Riders must ride in a legal and safe manner.
These rules are not here to spoil your fun, they are just common sense and are here for people’s safety and ensure the run can continue for the future.
Social Bookmarking (what are these icons / buttons for?)